Asked by: Edy De Buentechnology and computing computer peripherals
How much storage does my Surface Pro have?
Last Updated: 11th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, is 128gb enough for Microsoft Surface?
Continuing the trend, a 128GB SSD shouldbeenough for anyone focusing primarily on productivity.Bottomline: For those who don't need to save a lot of files, orthose whodon't mind using a cloud storage service, 128GB ofSSDstorage space should be enough to get by.
Additionally, how do I find out how much storage My PC has? Method 1 On Windows
- Open Start. .
- Open Settings. .
- Click System. It's a computer-shaped icon on theSettingspage.
- Click the Storage tab. This option is in the upper-left sideofthe Display page.
- Review your hard drive's space usage.
- Open your hard disk.
Accordingly, how do I check disk space on Surface Pro?
It just takes a few steps.
- Open File Explorer. You can use the keyboard shortcut,Windowskey + E or tap the folder icon in the taskbar.
- Tap or click This PC from the left pane.
- You can see the amount of free space on your hard disk undertheWindows (C:) drive.
How do I increase disk space on my surface?
Free up space on Surface Tablets
- Log in to your Surface with admin rights.
- Open the Charms bar (swipe in from the right of the screen)andselect the Search charm.
- In the Search charm, tap on settings and search for“freeup disk space”.
- Tap Free up Disk Space by Deleting Unnecessary Files.