Simply so, does rewatching a YouTube video count as a view?
Yes, Let me explain you the simple rules of youtubecount. Youtube treats a view as a countwhen you play video for 30 seconds or more. Replaying avideo would give a count . If you watched 50 times avideo so 50 views would be added to the totalcount.
Regarding this, how do you increase the number of views on YouTube?
9 Free Ways to Increase Your YouTube Views
- Feature it on your YouTube page.
- Choose a good thumbnail.
- Make your title short and interesting.
- Pick tags that will be good for SEO.
- Write a good video description.
- Take advantage of the nonprofit annotations on YouTube.
- Upload a transcript of your video in English and Spanish.
- Post early and often.
Viewing the video at a higher speed will also notaffect the views. The view is counted when thevideo is first played regardless of the video speed.But remember, youtube can track ip address so if more andmore views coming from same ip then it flags yourvideo and thus removing some views fromit.