Asked by: Laure Shakhkalamyanhobbies and interests stamps and coins
Is a 1965 dime rare?
Last Updated: 20th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly one may ask, is a 1965 dime worth anything?
1965 Roosevelt Dime. CoinTrackers.com hasestimated the 1965 Roosevelt Dime value at an averageof 10 cents, one in certified mint state (MS+) could beworth $9. (see details)
Beside above, what are the most valuable dimes? 50 Most Valuable Dimes (Updated 2019)
- 1.) 1874 CC Liberty Seated Dime - Worth $115,000.
- 2.) 1872 CC Liberty Seated Dime - Worth $85,000.
- 3.) 1871 CC Liberty Seated Dime - Worth $75,000.
- 4.) 1873 CC Liberty Seated Dime - Worth $62,000.
- 5.) 1916 D Mercury Dime - Worth $41,000.
- 6.) 1859 S Liberty Seated Dime - Worth $27,500.
Thereof, what year of Dimes are worth money?
#1 — 1964 Copper-Nickel Clad RooseveltDime The 1964 clad Roosevelt dime is a rare coin with only ahandful of specimens, and these are worth four figures ormore. How do you tell a 1964 clad dime from a regular 90% silver1964 dime?
Are dimes with no mint mark valuable?
Key Dates, Rarities, and Varieties In 1982 a die was made for a Roosevelt dimewithout the required "P" mint mark. A "1982 No PMint Mark" coin is worth considerably more than regular 1982Philadelphia mint dimes. As such, this coin is frequentlycounterfeit or altered from common 1982-Pdimes.