Asked by: Lima Mouldhome and garden home appliances
Is Arm & Hammer laundry detergent any good?
Last Updated: 12th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also know, is Arm and Hammer laundry detergent any good?
Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent, Clean Fresh Scent earned an above-average rating for quality, performance and value from our at-home testers. They said they'd recommend it to other families, and they called out price as a key factor.
Secondly, who makes Arm and Hammer laundry detergent? Arm & Hammer
|Product type||Baking Soda products|
|Owner||Church & Dwight|
Likewise, people ask, is Arm and Hammer as good as Tide?
In conclusion, both Tide and Arm & Hammer were satisfactory in removing a large soda stain from a white shirt, immediately, though Tide was better at doing it with a wine stain after an hour of letting the stain soak into the shirt.
What is the best laundry detergent?
The Best Laundry Detergent
- Our pick. Tide Ultra Stain Release Free. The best laundry detergent.
- Runner-up. Tide Plus Bleach Alternative HE Liquid. Scented, excellent stain removal.
- Also great. Method 4x Concentrated. Green pick.
- Budget pick. Kirkland Ultra Clean liquid (Costco's store brand) Cheap and effective.
- Also great. Tide Plus Febreze Sport.