In this manner, what is a gas and dual fuel range?
Simply put, it's a range (a.k.a. stove) with a gas flame cooktop coupled with an electric oven. As the name suggests, these ranges use two different fuel types as opposed to an all gas range that powers both the cooktop and the oven with gas.
Simply so, what is the best dual fuel range to buy?
At a Glance - Our 6 Best Dual Fuel Ranges
- Cafe C2S950P2MS1 30-inch Slide-In Double Oven Range.
- Samsung NY58J9850WS Chef Collection 30-inch Dual Fuel Range.
- GE Profile P2B940SEJSS 30-inch Dual Fuel Range.
- Wolf DF304 30-inch Dual Fuel Range.
- Thermador PRD366WHU Pro Harmony 36-inch Dual Fuel Range.
The Dual Fuel Range requires a 240/208 volt power supply source. The Dual Fuel will not work on a standard 120 volt power supply.