Asked by: Naira Portarioautomotive scooters
Is it easy to ride a bird scooter?
Last Updated: 24th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Considering this, how much does it cost to ride a bird scooter?
The cost to ride a Bird and Limescootervaries by city and demand. To ride a Birdscooter inIndianapolis, it costs $1 plus 29 cents perminute used. ABird spokesperson said the price rangesfrom 10 centsto 33 cents per minute, depending on thecity.
Also, how old do you have to be to ride a bird scooter? Most companies require riders to be 18 orolder.This stipulation is often printed on thescooterand/or included in the user agreement. Birdand Lime requireusers to scan their driver's licenses. Skip usesID-scanningtechnology to ensure riders meet the agerequirementin most cities.
Also asked, how do you ride a bird scooter?
To get started:
- Download the app and enter your credit card information.
- Find a Bird using the map feature.
- Bring a helmet and put it on – it's the law.
- Tap the Unlock icon to choose your Bird.
- Put one foot on the Bird and use the other to give yourselfacouple of pushes (like a regular scooter or skateboard).
How fast do the bird scooters go?
Going the distance
|Bird||15 mph (24kph)||15 miles (24km)|
|Lime-S||14.8 mph (23.8kph)||37 miles (59.5km)|
|Spin||15 mph (24kph)||15 miles (24km)|
|Scoot||30 mph (48kph)||20 miles (32km)|