Asked by: Jeraldine Muñaburuhobbies and interests stamps and coins
Is it possible to get 8.5 in ielts?
Last Updated: 15th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, how can I get 8.5 in ielts listening?
IELTS Listening: 10 Steps Towards a Band 8
- Stop looking for tips. A common misconception amongstIELTSpupils is that tips or tricks can help you secure the bandyouneed.
- Listen to English every day. We all know that this is themostimportant step needed to develop your listening skills.
- Listen actively.
- Have a strategy.
- Practice Wisely.
- Enjoy it.
One may also ask, how can I get 8 in ielts? IELTS Writing Band 8 (Academic Module)
- Answer both questions fully.
- Use paragraphing skillfully to convey several key ideas.
- Use less-common vocabulary naturally with an awarenessofcollocation.
- Provide an overview and explain key points in Task 1.
- Indicate a clear position and develop it extensively inTask2.
Moreover, is 8.5 in ielts good?
According totheBritish Council, if you score a 9 on the exam, you'rean“expert” in English; if you score an 8,you're“very good” at English; and so on.IELTSscores almost always range from 1 to 9(“non-user” to“expert”), and there is a 0score as well (“didnot attempt”).
Is it possible to get a 9 in ielts?
The IELTS is not a test of our English orspeakingor listening. It's true that getting 9 straightBand is onlypossible once your base level of English isalready goodenough to get high 7s at least. But after that,it's abouttest-taking strategies.