Asked by: Drucilla Brunottehealthy living weight loss
Is lettuce a protein or carbohydrates?
Last Updated: 26th March, 2020
|Total fat||0.1 g|
Click to see full answer.
People also ask, is Salad considered a carbohydrate?
Each serving contains 4.8g net carbs. While salads traditionally include some sort of leafy green, there are many low carb salad options that forgo lettuce altogether.
Similarly, how many carbs are in a bowl of lettuce? It contains 2g of carbs in a 50-gram portion. One cup of shredded romaine lettuce contains 1.5g of carbs.
Also asked, is lettuce a source of protein?
They're a good source of protein, fiber and vitamins. A 1-cup (88-gram) serving contains 3 grams of protein and up to 3.3 grams of fiber.
What foods have no carbs?
Low-carb foods include:
- lean meats, such as sirloin, chicken breast, or pork.
- leafy green vegetables.
- cauliflower and broccoli.
- nuts and seeds, including nut butter.
- oils, such as coconut oil, olive oil, and rapeseed oil.
- some fruit, such as apples, blueberries, and strawberries.