Asked by: Soundous Zeroualpersonal finance life insurance
Is life insurance exam hard?
Last Updated: 26th March, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, you may ask, is the life insurance license test hard?
Nevertheless, the passing score for all exams is 70%,and utilizing exam study tools can help you gauge whether ornot you are on target to pass on the first try. The averageexam-taker should expect to spend about 35 to 40 hoursstudying to pass the life and health insuranceexam.
Also Know, how many questions are on the Life and Health Insurance Exam? The examination has 150 questions, andmust be completed in two and a half hours.
Consequently, how do you pass a life insurance exam?
- Plan to devote about 35-40 hours of time to studying for theexam.
- Download the State Exam Outline online.
- Focus on the core concepts of life insurance.
- Take a prelicensing education course.
- Search online for free practice exams.
- Eliminate distractions while studying.
How long does it take to study for insurance license?
about 35 to 40 hours