Asked by: Blanka Urcitravel north america travel
Is Ontario a good place to live?
Last Updated: 11th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, what is the best place to live in Ontario Canada?
Here is a look at the best places to live in Ontario in2018.
- Cobourg. You'll be way ahead of the curb if you decide to moveyour family to Cobourg as it is still a relatively small town withless than 20,000 people living all year around.
Beside above, what city has the lowest cost of living? Here are 10 places that offer high wages coupled with anaffordable cost of living, allowing you to bank more of your incomefor the future.
- Charlotte, N.C. Average annual income: $86,922.
- Dallas. Average annual income: $76,726.
- Bakersfield, Calif.
- Omaha, Neb.
- Durham, N.C.
- Lexington, Ky.
Also to know, what is the cheapest city to live in in Canada?
These 10 Cities Have Been Ranked As The Most AffordablePlaces To Live In Canada
- Moncton, New Brunswick. Average monthly rent: $893.
- Quebec City, Quebec. Average monthly rent: $914.
- Montreal, Quebec. Average monthly rent: $1,085.
- Hamilton, Ontario.
- Abbotsford, B.C.
- Charlottetown, PEI.
- Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Barrie, Ontario.
What's the best city to live in Canada?
Best Cities to Live in Canada
- Montreal. Canada. Montreal is the best city in Canada.
- Toronto. Canada. One of the friendliest people in theworld.
- Ottawa. Canada. Very clean city.
- Oshawa. Canada. ?? Nomad Score 3.33/5.
- Kelowna. Canada. ?? Nomad Score 3.31/5.
- Quebec City. Canada.
- Saskatoon. Canada.
- Winnipeg. Canada.