Asked by: Berdaitz Seldesmedical health skin and dermatology
Is Oxy Bleach good for skin?
Last Updated: 19th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, how do you use oxy bleach on your face?
- Wash your face with a cleansing foam.
- Take a teaspoon of the bleach cream and mix it with ¼ofthe bleach powder.
- Mix the bleach cream and powder for about a minute.
- Apply the cream to the face and neck area, carefullyavoidingeyes and eyebrows.
- Wash the bleach off after 15 minutes and wipe yourfaceclean.
Furthermore, what does bleach do to your face? Hydrogen peroxide is the bleaching agent that helpslightenyour facial hair, making your face appearbrighterand fairer. It's important to note that face bleachdoes notlighten your skin; instead, it only works onyourhair.
Moreover, which bleach is best for face?
So in today's post, let's talk about best bleachforsensitive skin.
- Fem Turmeric Herbal Fairness Cream Bleach.
- Oxy Life Natural Radiance 5 Crème Bleach.
- Nature's Essence Fruit Fun Fairness Bleach.
- Jolen Mild Cream Bleach.
- VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach.
- Nature's Essence Lacto Bleach.
What are the disadvantages of bleaching your skin?
The risks and complications of skin bleaching areasfollows.
- Allergic reactions. There is always a certain risk of mildtosevere allergic reactions such as irritant contact dermatitisandallergic contact dermatitis.
- Aggravated skin disease.
- Sensitivity to the sun.
- Chemical reactions.
- Uneven colouring.
- Impaired healing.