Asked by: Loana Yakhimovichtechnology and computing wearable technology
Is there a fitness tracker you can wear on your ankle?
Last Updated: 8th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, can Fitbits be worn on your ankle?
Wear it on your ankle to ensure yougetyour steps when your arms aren't moving.Theband is SECURE and COMFORTABLE! It has anoverlapping pocketto fully insert the Fitbit. Material iscompletely soft andnon-scratchy on inside of wrist orankle.
Furthermore, does it matter how you wear your Fitbit? If you use Fitbit Ionic™, AltaHR,Charge 2, Blaze or Surge, you can get better heartratereadings during exercise by wearing the band so it'ssecure,but not too tight, and wearing it higher onyourwrist (about 2-3 finger widths above yourwristbone).
Then, how do you wear a fitness tracker?
Wearing your fitness tracker The TomTom Touch Fitness Tracker comes withabuilt-in heart rate monitor. The monitor measures changes inheartrate by shining light through the skin onto the capillaryveinsjust below the skin and detecting the changinglightreflections.
What's the best activity tracker?
10 Best Fitness Trackers in 2019
- Best Overall: Fitbit Versa.
- Best Value Tracker: Fitbit Charge 3.
- Best On-A-Budget Tracker: Xiaomi Mi Band 4.
- Best Health Tracking Suite: Garmin Vivosmart 4.
- Best Activity Tracking Suite: Samsung Galaxy Fit.
- Best Heart-rate Monitor: Fitbit Inspire HR.
- Best Smartwatch Combo: Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch.