Asked by: Katia Gopeltechnology and computing computer peripherals
Is there a way to send a fax from email?
Last Updated: 19th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Herein, how can I send a fax from my email for free?
How to Send an Email to Fax
- Open your Email program and create a new Email message justlikeyou normally do. In the “To” field enter thedestinationFax Number followed by “@srfax.com”.
- Attach the document(s) you want to send as a faxfromEmail.
- Click on “Send” to send the fax by email.
Likewise, how do I send a fax through Outlook? You must have an account with an Internet fax servicetosend faxes through Outlook.
- Click the "File" tab and mouse over "New," and thenclick"Fax."
- Fill in the Fax Recipient, Fax Number and Subject fields.
- Select the options you want in the Fax Services pane.
In respect to this, can I send a fax from my Gmail?
Gmail Fax to Email It is as easy to send a fax via aGmailaccount as it is to send an email. First, clickon theCompose option in your email account. You simply entertherecipient's number and faxdomain.com, using the provided domain,asthe fax number.
Is there a free fax service?
eFax Free is unique in that it's one offewservices to offer customers a freeincomingfax feature. That is, users can receivefaxes. Youcan receive up to 10 faxes via email eachmonth withoutspending any money. Faxed documents are stored for 30days in amessage center and you can view them from eFax'smobileapp.