Asked by: Bart Fabregattechnology and computing desktop publishing
Is there an eraser in Word?
Last Updated: 15th April, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Also know, where is the eraser in Microsoft Word?
Microsoft Word – Quick Tip - Format Eraser
- Select the text or graphic that has the formatting you want toerase.
- If not already selected, click on the "Home" tab on yourribbon.
- In the "Font" section, there will be a "Clear Formatting" icon.It is a letter "A" with an eraser in front. Click it to erase theformat.
Subsequently, question is, how do I use the eraser in Word 2007? Using the Eraser Tool in Tables in MS Word 2007
- Create a table as you would any other time.
- Make sure that the insertion point is in your table.
- Display the Design tab of the Ribbon.
- Click on the Eraser tool in the Draw Borders group.
- Click and drag to select the table lines you wish toerase.
- Click on the Eraser tool once more or press the ESC key.
Also know, how do I erase a line in a table in Word?
To erase table lines, follow these steps:
- Create your table as you normally would.
- Choose the Toolbars option from the View menu, and make sureTables and Borders is selected from the resulting submenu.
- Click on the Eraser tool on the toolbar.
- Click and drag to select the table lines you want toerase.
How do you remove borders in Word?
If you later decide to remove the border, here's how to doit.
- Place your cursor anywhere within the bordered text. On theDesign tab, in the Page Background group, select Page Borders.
- In the Borders and Shading dialog box, select Borders. UnderSetting, select None. Select OK.
- The border is removed from the document.