Asked by: Hortensio Presaldeamedical health eye and vision conditions
Is there any app to check eyesight?
Likewise, is there an app to test your eyesight?
Bokan Technologies says its Eye Test applicationis useful for patients and doctors who need to routinely performvisual acuity testing. The application's Snellentests also use a recording feature that allows usersto monitor their test results over time and note anychanges.
Likewise, how can I test my eyesight at home?
What You Need to Test Your Vision at Home
- Something to cover the eye, like a paper cup or facialtissue.
- Tape or tack to hang the test chart on the wall.
- A pencil or pen to record the results.
- A yardstick, tape measure, or ruler.
- A flashlight, if available.
- A well-lighted room at least 10 feet long.
Most people who are classified as "blind" actually haveremaining sight. When the vision in the better eye with bestpossible glasses correction is: 20/30 to 20/60, this is consideredmild vision loss, or near-normal vision. 20/70 to20/160, this is considered moderate visual impairment, or moderatelow vision.