Asked by: Lucinia Ilinchetahobbies and interests jewelry making
Should I buy engagement ring online?
Last Updated: 20th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, is it safe to order an engagement ring online?
As long as you go with a trusted online jeweler like Blue Nile or James Allen, absolutely. Obviously, many people are skeptical about buying engagement rings online. These are all valid concerns, BUT, any reputable online jeweler has these covered.
Also Know, where should I buy my engagement ring? Here are the top places to buy an engagement ring you need to know:
- James Allen (for the best place to buy an engagement ring online)
- Blue Nile (for the best diamond selection)
- Whiteflash (for the best quality diamonds)
- Costco (for the best value)
- Tiffany (for the best in-person customer service)
Subsequently, one may also ask, what is the best online engagement ring site?
Here are the best places to buy engagement rings online:
- Best for engagement rings overall: Blue Nile.
- Best for at-home try-on experience: With Clarity.
- Best for in-store try-on experience: Ritani.
- Best for nontraditional styles: Mejuri.
- Best for lab-grown diamonds: Vrai.
Is it cheaper to buy loose diamonds for engagement ring?
Diamond wholesalers For the brave, the absolute cheapest way to buy a diamond engagement ring is to buy a loose stone from a diamond wholesaler. That said, if you negotiate correctly you can get your rock at wholesale prices and then have a jeweler design a setting.