Asked by: Cheree Mihailutsatechnology and computing smartphones
What app hides apps on Android?
Last Updated: 5th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, is there an app to hide apps on Android?
How to Hide Apps on Android
- On your device, go to Settings > Apps.
- Tap the app you would like to disable.
- On the App Info page, tap Disable.
- A confirmation message appears. If you're sure you want todisable the app, tap Disable.
- The app is disabled, and will no longer appear in your AppDrawer.
Subsequently, question is, how do you hide apps in apps? Steps
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Applications . If your Settings menu has headings above it,you'll first have to tap the "Devices" heading.
- Tap Application Manager .
- Tap the "All" tab.
- Tap the app you want to hide.
- Tap Disable . Doing so should hide your app from your Homescreen.
Considering this, which is the best app hider?
Here are nine you can download right now to create your ownsecret, racy digital stash.
- Private Photo Vault. Image: App store/screenshot.
- Best Secret Folder. Image: screenshot/app store.
- Vaulty. Image: screenshot/google play.
- Gallery Vault. Image: screenshot/google play.
- Gallery Lock.
- Vault for iOS.
- Vault for Android.
How do I find hidden apps on Android?
Well, if you want to find hidden apps on yourAndroid phone, click Settings, then go to the Applicationssection on your Android phone menu. Have a look on the twonavigation buttons. Open the menu view and press Task. Checkan option that says “show hiddenapps”.