Asked by: Toncho Agaigeldievfood and drink barbecues and grilling
What appetizers go with jambalaya?
Last Updated: 3rd March, 2020
- Cajun Sausage Puffs. These miniature sausage rolls take on aNewOrleans flair.
- Cheesy Hot Jambalaya Dip. Transform the ingredientsyoulove about jambalaya into a delicious party dip!
- Seafood Phyllo Cups.
- King Cake Cheese Ball.
- Grilled Oysters.
- Best Southern Crispy Fried Oysters.
- Smoked Oyster Spread.
- Mini Muffulettas.
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, what's a good side dish with jambalaya?
Here are some other New Orleans-approved dishesthatpair very well with jambalaya, gumbo, and other cajunandcreole fare.
Side Dishes for Jambalaya
- Cornbread. Cornbread is a staple southern food that's atotalbreeze to prepare.
- Collard Greens.
- Corn Maque Choux.
- Simple Corn On The Cob.
Beside above, what are good side dishes for gumbo?
- There are only three acceptable things to serve withgumbo.
- Long grain white rice.
- My potato salad.
- Garlic bread but not the prepared one you find at thegrocerystore.
- For dessert, bread pudding with a whiskey or lemon sauce.
- Oh, I almost forgot.
Also to know, what bread do you serve with jambalaya?
Jambalaya is a perfect one-dish dinner --it'salready so chock-full of ingredients, you won't needmuchmore to round out the meal. Corn bread is aquintessentialpairing. Or buy some baguette-style Frenchbread at a localbakery.
Do you serve jambalaya with rice?
Traditionally jambalaya is servedwithrice and a side of Southern Cornbread. Sometimes aCreamedCorn is served, but if serving with creamed corn I'dspiceit up with some jalapeños.