Asked by: Marioly Bracerossports gymnastics
What are A and B skills in gymnastics?
Last Updated: 4th February, 2020
- Uneven Bars Clear Hip Circle on HB Counter Straddle to Hang on HB. from Code of Points.
- Floor Exercise Flair to Handstand to Pirouette to Flair. from Code of Points.
- Balance Beam Aerial Walkover Forward to One Foot.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, what are a level skills in gymnastics?
Level 1 gymnasts must perform a beam routine with the following skills:
- jump to front support mount.
- arabesque to 30 degrees.
- stretch jump.
- cartwheel to 3/4 handstand dismount.
One may also ask, what are the terms used in gymnastics? Artistic Gymnastics
- floor exercise.
- pommel horse.
- parallel bars.
- horizontal bar.
Beside this, what skills do you need to be a level 6 gymnast?
Level 6 Gymnastics Requirements: Floor
- 1 Acro Series with at least 3 elements, 2 must have flight.
- 1 Salto or Aerial acro element.
- Dance passage with minimum of 2 different leaps, jumps, hops — 1 must be a 180° split.
- 360 degree turn on one foot.
What skills are required for level 10 gymnastics?
Level 10 Gymnastics Requirements: Floor
- One acro series with 2 saltos or 2 directly-connected saltos (can be the same or different)
- Three different saltos within the floor routine.
- Dance passage with a minimum of 2 different leaps, jumps or hops, including 180° split leap.