Asked by: Hadjer Jimerinreligion and spirituality christianity
What are adjectives for the letter E?
Last Updated: 2nd June, 2020
- Eccentric - Off-center or just a little bit crazy.
- Eclectic - Deriving ideas, taste, or style fromvarioussources.
- Eerie - Strange or frightening.
- Effervescent - Someone who's enthusiastic and vivacious.
- Efficacious - Capable of producing a desired effect.
- Effluent - Flowing out of.
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, what is a nice word for E?
EAGER , EAGER BEAVER, EAGERLY , EAGERNESS,EARLY,EARNEST, EARNESTLY, EARNESTNESS, EARTHLY , EARTHY , EASE,EASED,EASE-OF-MIND, EASES, EASIER, EASIEST, EASILY , EASINESS,EASING,EASY , EASY AS 1 2 3 (ABC), EASY DOES IT, EASY TO APPROACH,EASY TOREACH, EASY TO TALK TO, EASY TO UNDERSTAND, EASYGOING,EASY-GOING,EASY-
Also Know, what are words that start with I to describe someone? Adjectives That Start with I
- Icy - very cold or, in dealing with people,unfriendly;hostile.
- Idealistic - unrealistically aiming for perfection.
- Idiotic - incredibly stupid.
- Illogical - lacking sense or reason.
- Immoral - not conforming to the standards of morality.
- Impeccable - the highest standards of propriety; flawless.
Accordingly, what are some adjectives that describe a person?
Adjectives Describing People and Personal Qualities—Word List
- able. abnormal. above average. absent-minded. adventurous.
- balanced. beautiful. below average. beneficent. blue.
- callous. candid. cantankerous. capable. careful.
- dainty. decisive. deep. deferential.
- eager. earnest. easy-going. efficient.
- fabulous. fastidious. ferocious. fervent.
- generous. gentle. gloomy. glutinous.
- hateful. hearty. helpful. hesitant.
What are words that start with R to describe someone?
Here are our top 20 adjectives that start with theletterR:
- Rabid - extreme; fanatical.
- Radiant - emanating light or joy.
- Radical - far-reaching; revolutionary.
- Radioactive - emitting radiation.
- Rakish - dashing, yet slightly disreputable.
- Rambunctious - being wild and disorderly.
- Rampant - spreading uncontrollably.