Asked by: Dieng Zainahobbies and interests freelance writing
What are deep topics to talk about?
Last Updated: 9th March, 2020
- Where's your life headed?
- How do you think you will die?
- What are the highest and lowest points of your life?
- What is holding you back from being the person you want to be?
- How have your strengths help you to succeed?
- What are your biggest goals for your life?
- Who are you really?
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, what are some deep conversation topics?
Here are 16 deep conversation starting topics:
- What do you do to impress others deliberately?
- What will you never do?
- What's an uncommon belief you hold?
- What does your joy look like today?
- Would you rather have less work or more work that you enjoy doing?
- What is important enough to go to war over?
Beside above, how do you start a deep conversation? Read on to see the best of what we uncovered.
- Have some 'deep' conversation starters on hand.
- Ask questions about topics the other person is interested in.
- Find out what makes the other person special.
- Avoid discussing the weather.
- Assume the other person has deep thoughts.
- Don't push people to see your perspective.
Then, what are good topics to talk about?
Here are 20 good conversation topics to talk about with women:
- 1 The Food/Drinks. It's obvious, really.
- 2 Music. What's also probably there and should work as its own cue is music.
- 3 Television. You don't want to look like an expert, though.
- 4 Movies.
- 5 Work.
- 6 Hobbies.
- 7 Pets and Animals.
- 8 Travel.
How do you know what topics to talk about?
- Embrace small talk.
- Pay attention to your environment.
- Ask questions that are simple but open-ended.
- Put a unique spin on the usual getting-to-know-you questions.
- Find out what the other person is interested in.
- Focus on positive topics.
- Focus on conversation quality, not the quantity of topics.
- Be friendly.