Asked by: Sthefany Vilasusotechnology and computing databases
What are different SQL commands?
Last Updated: 23rd May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, what are different types of SQL commands?
There are five types of SQL Commands which can beclassifiedas:
- DDL(Data Definition Language).
- DML(Data Manipulation Language).
- DQL(Data Query Language).
- DCL(Data Control Language).
- TCL(Transaction Control Language).
how many commands are there in SQL? SQL Commands: Different Types Of KeysInDatabase There are mainly 7 types of Keys, that canbeconsidered in a database.
Herein, what are the basic SQL commands?
- Database. A database consists of one or more tables.
- Basic SQL. Each record has a unique identifier orprimarykey.
- SELECT. The SELECT is used to query the database andretrieveselected data that match the specific criteria thatyouspecify:
- CREATE TABLE.
- INSERT VALUES.
What are the four categories of SQL commands?
These SQL commands are mainly categorized intofourcategories as:
- DDL – Data Definition Language.
- DQl – Data Query Language.
- DML – Data Manipulation Language.
- DCL – Data Control Language.