Asked by: Nazaria Bertolifood and drink desserts and baking
What are good toppings for hot chocolate?
Last Updated: 17th April, 2020
- White, Dark, and Milk Chocolate Chips.
- Cocoa Puff cereal.
- Grated Cinnamon.
- Hot Tamales.
- Peanut Butter.
- Sweetened Coconut Shavings.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, what goes good on hot chocolate?
10 Delicious Hot Chocolate Mix-Ins
- Peanut Butter. If Halloween last week reminded you just howwellpeanut butter and chocolate go together, then this one isforyou.
- Nutella. For a hazelnut flavor, mix some nutella intothesaucepan.
- Maple Syrup.
- Chili Powder.
One may also ask, how do you make hot chocolate in a coffee maker?
- Fill coffee maker with water, I fill mine up to the 6cupsmark.
- Open packs of hot chocolate mix and put the powder intothecoffee carafe place into the coffee maker…
- Turn on and let it run.
- When it's all finished stir the hot chocolate liquid andmakesure all the powder is dissolved.
Similarly, you may ask, what do you put on a hot chocolate bar?
What to put in a hot chocolate bar.
- hot cocoa mix. This looks cute displayed in a mason jar orjustget the packets for a quick and easy serving.
- whipped cream.
- chocolate chips.
- candy canes.
- chocolate, caramel, or strawberry sauce.
- caramels or little chopped caramel bits.
How do you make hot chocolate taste better?
Add a few pieces of chocolate into a mug,thenpour in hot milk and stir. Top with whipped cream andsomecrushed chocolate pieces. Take a peppermintcrispchocolate and cut the two sides off, place it into yourcupand sip it through the peppermint crips like a straw. You willhaveinstant mint hot chocolate!