Asked by: Mariem Fechetetechnology and computing smartphones
What are Google commands?
Last Updated: 30th January, 2020
- Take a selfie with “Ok Google – Take aselfie”
- Make tough decisions – “Ok Google –Flip a coin”
- Choose who goes first – “Ok Google –Roll dice”
- Get reminders with “Ok Google – Remind me to[activity and time]”
- Set alarms with “OK Google – Set an alarmfor [time]”
Click to see full answer.
Consequently, how do I use Google commands?
Turning on 'OK, Google'
- Open your App Drawer, and open the Google app, then tap theMore (hamburger menu) in the corner, and go to Settings.
- Tap on Voice > Voice Match, and turn on Access with VoiceMatch.
- Follow the instructions to train your phone to respond to yourvoice.
Secondly, what can I use OK Google for? Use "Ok Google" voice searches &actions. You can use your voice to do actions likesearch, get directions, and create reminders. For example, to seeif there's rain in the weather forecast, say, "Ok Google,do I need an umbrella tomorrow?" On some devices, you canalso say, "Hey Google."
Beside this, what does Google home mini do?
The Home Mini basically does everythingthe full-sized Google Home does, just in a smaller packagewith a much smaller speaker. It'll answer questions, set timers andalarms, play music, read the news or information from the web, andcontrol a relatively large collection of smart home devicessuch as Hue lights.
How do I set up voice commands on Google?
How to set up Voice Match
- Open the Google Home app .
- In the bottom right corner, tap Account .
- Verify that the Google Account that is listed is the one linkedto Google Home.
- Tap Settings or More settings Assistant tab Voice match .
- Make sure any devices you want to link your voice to arechecked.
- Tap Continue.