Asked by: Meng Quintyreal estate real estate buying and selling
What are home buyers looking for?
Last Updated: 19th January, 2020
- A back porch or deck. Today's homebuyers are eager to enjoy some outdoor space, and would be willing to go up to $3,377 over budget to get it.
- A newly renovated kitchen.
- Hardwood flooring.
- A finished garage.
- An open floor plan.
- A finished basement.
- Natural light.
- Renovated bathrooms.
Click to see full answer.
Simply so, what are buyers looking for in a home 2019?
According to the latest What Home Buyers Really Want (2019 edition) survey from the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), laundry rooms and energy-saving features such as Energy Star appliances, energy-efficient windows and whole house green certification are among the most wanted home features.
Also Know, what features are most important to home buyers? The 5 Most Important Features First-Time Homebuyers Want
- Updated Kitchens & Baths. Millennials and first-time homebuyers have made their intentions known; updated kitchens and baths are a must.
- Open Floor Plans.
- Low Maintenance Features.
- Energy Efficiency.
- Wireless Connectivity.
Besides, what are buyers looking for in a house property?
Generally, Millenials are attracted to the design and style of a house, but like most home buyers they prefer it to have everything they need on their checklist. The top features they are looking for include a laundry room, storage space, outdoor living space to enjoy, community resources, and exterior lighting.
How do you get a buyer to fall in love with your house?
Here are our best tips for how to make buyers fall in love with your home.
- Take great photos for your online listing.
- Give the exterior a facelift.
- Clean, de-clutter and de-personalize the interior.
- Appeal to a buyer's senses.
- Price it right.
- Compliments of Virtual Results.