Asked by: Eleuteria Lorientescience space and astronomy
What are jobs that use geometry?
Last Updated: 27th June, 2020
- Cartographer and Photogrammetrist.
- Mechanical Engineer.
- Urban and Regional Planner.
Click to see full answer.
Also, what is geometry used in?
Geometry is one of the classical disciplinesofmath. Roughly translating in Greek as "Earth Measurement", itisconcerned with the properties of space and figures. It isprimarilydeveloped to be a practical guide for measuring lengths,areas, andvolumes, and is still in use up to now.
Additionally, how is geometry important in everyday life? Geometry helps us in deciding what materialstouse, what design to make and also plays a vital role intheconstruction process itself. Different houses and buildingsarebuilt in different geometric shapes to give a new lookaswell as to provide proper ventilation insidethehouse.
Beside above, what careers use angles?
- Statisticians. Architects, surveyors, and cartographers.
- Surveyors, cartographers, photogrammetrists, andsurveyingtechnicians. Engineers.
- Nuclear engineers.
- Engineering technicians.
- Conservation scientists and foresters.
- Physicists and astronomers.
- Urban and regional planners.
- Paralegals and legal assistants.
How does an architect use geometry?
One way architects use geometry is withanglemeasurements. An architect must know what degree isanangle. Architects must know the perimeter and area oftheshapes to create the building. Another way architectsusegeometry is by using the Pythagorean Theorem for the designandmeasurements of building structures.