Asked by: Effie Iamandipersonal finance government support and welfare
What are some examples of community needs?
Last Updated: 9th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Just so, what are community needs?
A community needs assessment identifies the strengths and resources available in the community to meet the needs of children, youth, and families. The assessment focuses on the capabilities of the community, including its citizens, agencies, and organizations.
Likewise, what are 5 social problems? Examples can include:
- Anti social behavior.
- Drug abuse.
- Racial discrimination.
- Alcohol abuse.
- Economic Deprivation.
- Political Corruption.
Consequently, how do you identify your community needs?
This workbook explains steps 1, 3, 4 and 5 in detail.
- Step 1: Plan for a community needs assessment. • Identify and assemble a diverse community team.
- Step 2: Conduct the needs assessment.
- Step 3: Review and rate the data.
- Step 4: Record and review consolidated data.
- Step 5: Develop a community action plan.
What is a needs assessment example?
1. Needs assessment is a way of identifying and addressing the needs of a particular community. As an example, it can be in a form of nursing assessment examples which assesses the areas of improvement that a nursing station or department needs to develop.