Asked by: Rodovica Vilinbahovbusiness and finance large business
What are some good food slogans?
Last Updated: 19th June, 2020
- A&W – Where the food's as goodasthe root beer.
- Arby's – It's good mood food.
- Arby's – We have the meats.
- Blaze Pizza – Fast Fire'd.
- Burger King – Have it your way.
- Burger King – It takes two hands to holdaWhopper.
- Carl's Jr. –
- Chipotle – Food with integrity.
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, what are some catchy slogans?
Let's take a look at some of the standouts fromfamouscompanies:
- Tide's In - Dirt's Out (Tide)
- There are some things money can't buy.
- Good Food, Good Life (Nestle)
- Because You're Worth It.
- Save Money.
- The Quicker Picker Upper (Bounty)
- i'm lovin' it (McDonald's)
- America Runs on Dunkin' (Dunkin' Donuts)
One may also ask, how do you write a catchy slogan? 5 Tips for Writing an Effective Slogan
- Highlight a key benefit. The point of a slogan istodifferentiate your product or brand from that of yourcompetitors,while also underscoring the company's generalmission.
- Explain the company's commitment.
- Keep it short.
- Give them a rhythm, rhyme, and ring.
- Stay honest.
Similarly one may ask, what are some famous slogans?
If you're looking for a one brand tagline that youwillstick to, you should start with developing a brandstrategyfirst.
- Nike – “Just Do It”
- Apple – “Think Different”
- L'Oreal – “Because You're Worth It”
- KFC – “Finger Lickin' Good”
- Coca-Cola – “Open Happiness”
- Dunkin' Donuts – “America Runs onDunkin”
Does Wendy's have a slogan?
The new ad campaign made its debut in late January2008,with slogans: in the USA: "It's waaaay better thanfastfood. It's Wendy's." The company's slogan, "youknowwhen it's real," was introduced in 2010.