Asked by: Mena Lipskiscareers resume writing and advice
What are some good topics to write about?
Last Updated: 18th February, 2020
- A cozy spot at home.
- A day at the beach.
- A day in the desert.
- A funny time in my family.
- A great day with a friend.
- A great place to go.
- A great treehouse.
- A helpful person I have met.
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, what are some good topics to research?
Below are the three most important factors to consider to make sure you choose the best research paper topics.
- #1: It's Something You're Interested In.
- #2: There's Enough Information to Write a Paper.
- #3: It Fits Your Teacher's Guidelines.
- Current Events.
Similarly, what are good issues to write about? Argumentative essay topics for college
- Production and sales of tobacco must be made illegal.
- Death sentence should be activated in every country of the world.
- Smoking in public places has to be banned.
- Alcohol usage should be controlled.
- They should not sell alcohol beverages after 11 P.M.
In this manner, what are some ideas to write about?
More Short Story Ideas
- Your character's deepest fear is holding his or her relationship OR career back.
- A character living in poverty comes into an unexpected fortune.
- A character unexpectedly bumps into his or her soulmate, literally.
- Your character is on a journey.
- Your character runs into the path of a monster.
What is a researchable topic?
A research topic is a subject or issue that a researcher is interested in when conducting research. A well-defined research topic is the starting point of every successful research project. Choosing a topic is an ongoing process by which researchers explore, define, and refine their ideas.