Asked by: Margaretha Hovelingbusiness and finance marketing and advertising
What are some sources of information a consumer can use when conducting research on products?
Last Updated: 13th March, 2020
- Census.gov. Census data, which the U.S. Government collectsevery ten years, is available in an online, searchabledatabase.
- Small Business Association (SBA.gov)
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, what are the sources of information in marketing research?
research team concluded, description of usedmethods, financial quantification, etc.). We usually work with twodata sources: primary and secondary in marketingresearch projects. A basic difference between them is based ona purpose for which information was collected.
Beside above, what are the two types of data used in market research? They then use it to recommend various marketingstrategies. There are two main types of marketingresearch: Quantitative and qualitative. Quantitativeresearch usually includes phone, mail, Internet or in-personinterviews. Qualitative research is conducted among smallergroups of people.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what should be included in market research?
Market research involves gathering information aboutyour: industry and market environment - to understandfactors external to your business.
Customer research might cover:
- customer demographics (e.g. age, gender, income)
- social and lifestyle trends.
- needs and expectations.
- attitudes towards you and your competitors.
What are some tools used by market researchers?
10 great tools for market research
- Google Keywords Tool. The Google Keywords tool acts as a windowinto the behaviour of consumers when searching online for productsor services such as yours.
- Klout, Kred and Peerindex.
- Google Analytics.
- Market Data Websites.
- Social Mention.