Asked by: Nector Eckmanhealthy living running and jogging
What are the 10 components of fitness?
Last Updated: 19th April, 2020
- STAMINA. The ability of the body to process,store,deliver, and utilize energy.
- STRENGTH. The ability of a muscular unit or a group ofmuscularunits to apply force.
- FLEXIBILITY. The ability of maximizing range of motion atagiven joint.
Click to see full answer.
Herein, what are the 10 components of physical fitness and their meaning?
The definitions of the differentcomponentsfollow.
- 1 - Body Composition.
- 3 - Cardiovascular Endurance.
- 4 - Muscular Endurance.
- 5 - Muscular Strength. 6 - Speed. 7 - Power. 8 - ReactionTime.9 - Agility. 10 - Coordination. 11 - Static Balance. 12 -DynamicBalance. 13 - Fun (yeah I know I made it up, but itisimportant)
Also, what are the 10 elements of CrossFit? There are ten recognized general physicalskills.They are cardiovascular/respiratory endurance, stamina,strength,flexibility, power, coordination, agility, balance,andaccuracy.
Then, what are the 10 components of physical education?
Knowledge is Power: 10 Physical FitnessComponents
- 10 Physical Fitness Components.
- Cardiovascular/Respiratory Endurance. Definition: The abilityofbody systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
- Stamina. Definition: The ability of body systems toprocess,deliver, store, and utilize energy.
What are the components of fitness?
Components of Fitness. When planningawell-rounded exercise program, it is important to understandthefive components of physical fitness and howyourtraining affects them. The componentsinclude:cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength, muscularendurance,flexibility, and body composition.