Asked by: Maxym Arratenews and politics law
What are the 25 parts of Indian Constitution?
Last Updated: 29th June, 2020
- 25 Parts of Indian Constitution are listed below.
- I.- The Union and States,their borders.
- II - Citizenship.
- III - Fundamental Rights.
- IV- Directive Principles of State policy.
- V - The Union Government.
- VI - The State Governments.
- VIII- The Union Territories.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, it is asked, what are the 22 parts of Constitution?
- Preamble, with the words "socialist", "secular" and 'integrity'added in 1976 by the 42nd amendment.
- Part I – States and union territories.
- Part II – Citizenship.
- Part III – Fundamental Rights.
- Part IV – Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Part IVA – Fundamental Duties.
- Part V – The union.
- Part VI – The states.
Likewise, what are the parts of Indian Constitution? Parts of Indian Constitution
|Part II||Citizenship||Art. 5 to 11|
|Part III||Fundamental Rights||Art. 12 to 35|
|Part IV||Directive Principles||Art. 36 to 51|
|Part IVA||Fundamental Duties||Art. 51A|
Similarly, you may ask, how many parts are there in the Constitution?
What are the 12 Schedule of Indian Constitution?
List of 12 Schedules Indian Constitution
|Eleventh Schedule - [Article 243G]||Powers, authority and responsibilities of Panchayats|
|Twelfth Schedule - [Article 243W]||Powers, authority and responsibilities of Municipalities,etc.|