Asked by: Jasone Durbantechnology and computing antivirus software
What are the best add ons for Kodi 18?
Last Updated: 11th January, 2020
- Exodus Redux. A popular fork of the famousKodiExodus addon, the Kodi Exodus Redux addon -orthereappearance of Kodi Exodus addon under another name-offersthe same kind of content to its users.
- cCloud TV.
- Documentary Storm.
- FilmOn TV.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in consideration, how do I add addons to Kodi 18?
Here's how it's done.
- Launch your Kodi 18 application.
- Head over to Addons.
- Click on the little package addon installation icon in thetopleft corner.
- Now select 'Install from Repository'.
- Next choose the Kodi add-on repository -> Videoadd-ons.
- Click on the video you addon you wish to add ->Install.
how do I add exodus to Kodi 18? How to Install Exodus on Kodi 18 Leia
- Launch your Kodi app and then go to 'Settings' ->'System'-> Addons.
- Turn on 'Unkown Sources'.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the'Settings'icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Name it 'Kodil' and click 'OK'.
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
Similarly one may ask, what is the best addon for Firestick?
Top 10 Best Kodi addons for Firestick & Leia18(September 2019)
- Exodus 8.0 [Kodi Bae]
- Yoda [Supremacy]
- Seren [NixGates]
- Gaia [Gaia Repo]
- Maverick TV [MaverickTV Repo]
- 13 Clowns [13Clowns]
- Supremacy [Supremacy Repo]
How do I get exodus to work?
How to Install or Update Exodus Kodi 8.0 on Leia&Firestick
- Launch Kodi.
- Go to Addons.
- Right-Click or Hold press on Exodus.
- Select Information.
- The installation wizard will appear where you will seetheUpdate option.
- Click on it and it will start to update if there is anylatestversion available.