Asked by: Quincy Dorsautomotive auto parts
What are the best brake pads for BMW?
Last Updated: 27th February, 2020
- Powersport Fit Ceramic brake pads and rotors for BMW 335xi, 335i, 335d.
- Powerstop Brake kits and Performance rotor.
- Bosch BP1239 Premium Disc Brake Pad Set For BMW.
- EBC Brakes Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pad.
- Bosch BP1267 Premium Semi-Metallic Brake Pad Set for BMW.
Click to see full answer.
Besides, what brand of brake pads does BMW use?
Here are the BMW brake pads that we offer, including notes and comments about each type: Genuine BMW and OEM Replacement Brands - Textar, Pagid, Jurid, etc. Comment: The Posi-Quiet pads offer everything you need in a street pad. They work just like OEM pads but with far less dust.
are ceramic or metallic brake pads better? The ceramic compounds and copper fibers allow ceramic pads to handle higher brake temperatures with less heat fade, provide faster recovery after the stop and generate less dust. Pros: Quieter than semi-metallic pads. Produce less dust than semi-metallic pads, resulting in cleaner wheels.
People also ask, which brand of brake pads is the best?
The Top 6 Best Brake Pads By Brand For 2019
- StopTech Performance Brake Pads.
- Akebono Premium Automotive Brake Pads.
- Raybestos Premium Grade Automotive Brake Pads.
- Bosch Premium Automotive Brake Pads.
- Wagner Automotive Brake Pads.
- ACDelco High-Grade Vehicle Break Pads.
Are Brembo brake pads any good?
For motorists who are more safety and quality conscious, Brembo offers a full range of Aftermarket spare parts (discs, pads, drum and brake shoes), born from the experience gained in racing and the collaboration with car manufacturers, with excellent performance, reliability , durability and comfort in any use