Asked by: Bhrigu Deubertpersonal finance home financing
What are the documents required for SBI car loan?
Last Updated: 13th February, 2020
- 2 passport size photographs of borrower/guarantor(s).
- Signature identification from bankers ofborrower/guarantor(s).
- A copy of passport /voters ID card/PAN card.
- Proof of residence.
- Proof of official address for non-salaried individuals.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, it is asked, what are the documents required for a car loan?
Proof of identity documents: Aadhar card, passport, pancard or voters ID card etc.
What are the documents required for a Car Loan?
- Bank statement of the last six months.
- Salary slip and form 16 (for salaried persons)
- Income tax returns (for self-employed persons)
One may also ask, how can I check my SBI car loan? Track your SBI Car Loan Status by CallingCustomer Care The status of SBI car loan application statuscan also be tracked by calling SBI's 24/7 toll-free numbers– 1800 11 2211 and 1800 425 3800.
Similarly, you may ask, is there any processing fee for SBI car loan?
Maximum vehicle loan amount offered by SBIis up to 85% of on-road price. Interest rates starts @ 8.70%depending upon down payment, net income and other factors.Processing fee in SBI is 0.51% of the cost ofthe carMinimum Rs. 1,020 and Maximum 10,200.
What is the interest rate of SBI for car loan?
As per current interest rates, SBI car loaninterest rates are in the range of 8.70 % . What is the lowestEMI per lakh on SBI car loan? Lowest EMI per lakh is Rs.1,594 for SBI for a loan availed at an interestrate of 8.70% and for a tenure of 7 years.