Asked by: Kerena Raffsbusiness and finance financial industry
What are the fields in finance?
Last Updated: 18th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, what are the different fields of finance?
The Different Areas of Work in Financial Services
- Careers in Retail and Commercial Banking.
- Commercial Finance.
- Corporate Finance.
- Financial Accounting.
- Financial Planning & Wealth Management.
- Specialist Markets.
- Structured Finance.
Similarly, what are the different fields in banking? Career Paths in Banking
- Auditor. An auditor is an accountant that reviews anorganization's financial records to make sure everything is aboveboard.
- Budget Analyst.
- Financial Analyst.
- Financial Examiner.
- Financial Manager.
- Investment Banker.
- Loan Officer.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what area of finance should I work in?
Most people who earn a bachelor's in finance work inareas including commercial banking, financial planning,investment banking, money managing, insurance and real estate.Other areas of interest are finance include privateequity, commercial lending and sales and trading.
How can I succeed in finance?
Young Professionals: 8 Tips To Help You Succeed InFinance
- Start Early.
- Hone In On Your Passion.
- Seek Out Education Beyond the Classroom.
- Diversify Your Internships Early.
- Make Key Contacts.
- Pay Attention to the Intangibles.
- Prove You're a Professional.
- Further Your Learning Experience.