Asked by: Khadijah Frankeltechnology and computing databases
What are the four main data types?
Last Updated: 13th January, 2020
- Floating-point number.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, what are the 4 data types in Python?
Basic Data Types in Python
- Floating-Point Numbers.
- Complex Numbers.
- Strings. Escape Sequences in Strings. Raw Strings.Triple-Quoted Strings.
- Boolean Type, Boolean Context, and“Truthiness”
- Built-In Functions. Math. Type Conversion. Iterables andIterators. Composite Data Type. Classes, Attributes, andInheritance. Input/Output.
Also, what are the four basic data types? Basic types
|Type||Size (bytes)||Format Specifier|
|short int||2 usually||%hd|
Simply so, how many types of data types are there?
ANSI C provides three types of data types:
- Primary(Built-in) Data Types: void, int, char, double andfloat.
- Derived Data Types: Array, References, and Pointers.
- User Defined Data Types: Structure, Union, andEnumeration.
What does tuple mean?
In mathematics, a tuple is a finite ordered list(sequence) of elements. An n-tuple is a sequence (or orderedlist) of n elements, where n is a non-negative integer.There is only one 0-tuple, an empty sequence, orempty tuple, as it is referred to.