Asked by: Zhongyi Santharampersonal finance student financial aid
What are the highest paying Navy jobs?
Last Updated: 2nd February, 2020
- Aviation Boatswain's Mate. The Aviation Boatswain's Mate has anE-9 Navy rating making it the best-paid job in theNavy.
- Aviation Ordnancemen. Aviation Ordnancemen (AO) has aNaval rating of E-8.
- Culinary Specialist.
- Sonar Technician First Class.
- Hull Maintenance Technician.
Click to see full answer.
Herein, what is the highest paying military job?
The simple fact is, there is no such thing as “thehighest paying branch of the military”, or“highest paying military job”. All members ofthe military, regardless of whether they're in theArmy, Navy, Air Force, or Marines, are paid based on theirrank and time in the service.
Similarly, what jobs can you get after the Navy? Here are the top jobs in careers that prize militaryskills.
- Intelligence Analyst. Median pay: $85,600.
- Management Consultant. Median pay: $111,000.
- Logistics Analyst. Median pay: $60,800.
- Program Manager, Aviation/Aerospace. Median pay: $115,000.
- FBI Agent.
- Systems Analyst.
- Training & Development Specialist.
Likewise, how much do Navy jobs pay?
U.S. Navy pays its employees an average of$63,190 a year. Salaries at U.S. Navy range from anaverage of $33,487 to $117,402 a year.
Which military branch is the easiest?
“We had to crawl in the sand, be soldiers.”But airmen agree the Air Force probably has the easiestbasic training. “I think it's Marine Corps, Army, Navy andthen Air Force,” said Tech.