Asked by: Myong Velaztechnology and computing computer peripherals
What are the input devices explain?
Last Updated: 21st March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In this way, what are the 10 input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device.
Additionally, what is input and output device explain with example? Examples of input devices include thefollowing. Keyboard and Mouse - Accepts input from a userand sends that data (input) to the computer. They cannotaccept or reproduce information (output) from the computer.Microphone - Receives sound generated by an input source,and sends that sound to a computer.
Regarding this, what are the input devices and their functions?
- Keyboard. Keyboard is the most common and very popular inputdevice which helps to input data to the computer.
- Mouse. Mouse is the most popular pointing device.
- Joystick. Joystick is also a pointing device, which is used tomove the cursor position on a monitor screen.
- Light Pen.
- Track Ball.
Which of the following is an example of an input device?
Input Device – any device thatenters information into a computer from a external source.Examples include: keyboards, touch screens, mouse,trackballs, microphones, scanners, etc.