Asked by: Xiuzhu Lohscareers resume writing and advice
What are the questions asked in accounting interview?
Last Updated: 6th February, 2020
- Q1. How many types of business transactions are there in accounting?
- Q2. Explain real and nominal accounts with examples.
- Q3. Which accounting platforms have you worked on?
- Q4. What is double entry bookkeeping?
Click to see full answer.
Then, how do I prepare for accounting interview?
How to Prepare for an Accounting Interview - 10 Tips
- Know Your "Why" Why do you want to be an accountant?
- Brush Up On the Basics. A few basic accounting interview questions include:
- Plan Stories.
- Arrive Early.
- Be Specific.
- Demonstrate Your Value.
- Research the Company.
- Research Your Field.
Also, what are the top 10 interview questions and answers? Top 10 Interview Questions and Best Answers
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why should we hire you?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Why do you want to leave (or have left) your current job?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Why do you want this job?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
One may also ask, what are the questions asked in finance interview?
Corporate finance interview questions includes different kind of questions asked at the time of interview such as How do you interpret the financial statements of the company and what does it tell about ?, What should be the major area of focus of the company as per latest financial statements?, Explain the sources of
What are the questions and answers for an interview?
Here are some of the most common interview questions, along with the best way to answer them:
- "Tell me a little about yourself."
- "What are your biggest weaknesses?"
- "What are your biggest strengths?"
- "Where do you see yourself in five years?"
- "Out of all the other candidates, why should we hire you?"