Asked by: Yaniris Santosbusiness and finance sales
What are the steps that you go through when you are closing a sale?
Last Updated: 12th May, 2020
- Conduct pre-sale research. The process of selling begins before you even meet a prospect.
- Meet and greet.
- Discover the customer's problems, needs and purchasing criteria.
- Bridge from features to benefits.
- Present the solution.
- Use objections.
- Ask for the sale.
Click to see full answer.
In this way, what are the 7 steps in the sales process?
Typically, a sales process consists of 5-7 steps: Prospecting, Preparation, Approach, Presentation, Handling objections, Closing, and Follow-up.
Secondly, what is the most important part of closing a sale? 10 Do's of Closing the Deal
- Determine the compelling event.
- Sell at the right level.
- Understand how decisions are made.
- Make every deadline.
- Restate the value of your solution.
- Assume the sale.
- Make it easy for the customer to execute the transaction.
- Know you are never done selling.
Considering this, how do you close a sale quickly?
Below are some of the most effective strategies to help close your sales faster:
- Identify the decision maker. No matter what industry you are in, knowing the decision maker is crucial to a quick close.
- Be real.
- Create a sense of urgency.
- Overcome objections.
- Know your competition.
- Watch what you say!
What are the 5 steps to a sale?
The stages of the 5 step sales process are:
- Initial Contact & Rapport Building.
- Needs Discovery.
- Offer a Solution.
- Handle Objections & Close the Sale.
- Follow Up, Repeat Business & Referrals.