Asked by: Bethsabe Lagardemedical health infectious diseases
What are the top 10 most common diseases?
Last Updated: 2nd June, 2020
- Unintentional injuries.
- Chronic lower respiratory disease.
- Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases.
- Alzheimer's disease. Deaths in 2017: 121,404.
- Diabetes. Deaths in 2017: 83,564.
- Influenza and pneumonia. Deaths in 2017: 55,672.
- Kidney disease. Deaths in 2017: 50,633.
- Suicide. Deaths in 2017: 47,173.
Click to see full answer.
In this regard, which is the most common disease in the world?
According to current statistics, hepatitis B is the most common infectious disease in the world, affecting some 2 billion people -- that's more than one-quarter of the world's population.
Also Know, what are the top 3 chronic diseases? Chronic Diseases and Conditions
- ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Alzheimer's Disease and other Dementias.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis.
In respect to this, what are the 5 most common childhood illnesses?
Childhood Diseases: Measles, Mumps, & More
- Scarlet Fever.
- Reye's Syndrome.
- MRSA (Staph Infection)
- Lyme Disease.
- Flu. The flu typically is seen during the winter months and causes high fever, chills, body aches, and other symptoms.
- Seasonal Allergies. Seasonal allergies are the bane of many children and adults.
What are the 7 most common chronic diseases?
With statistics that high, it's important that you know what chronic diseases pose the greatest potential threat to your safety.
- Heart Disease.
- Chronic Lung Disease.
- Kidney Disease.