Asked by: Livio Hlystunpersonal finance financial planning
What are the types of accountants?
Last Updated: 24th June, 2020
- CPA: Certified Public Accountant.
- Forensic accountant.
- Management accountant.
- Cost accountant.
- Government accountant.
- Project accountant.
- Investment accountant.
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, how many types of accountants are there?
Also, what are the 5 major types of accounting? Accounting Categories and Their Role There are five main types of accounts in accounting, namely assets, liabilities, equity, revenue and expenses. Their role is to define how your company's money is spent or received. Each category can be further broken down into several categories.
Beside above, what is types of accounting?
The types of accounting
- Financial accounting. This field is concerned with the aggregation of financial information into external reports.
- Public accounting.
- Government accounting.
- Forensic accounting.
- Management accounting.
- Tax accounting.
- Internal auditing.
What are the different types of accounting degrees?
Types of accounting degree programs include:
- Accounting Information Systems Degree.
- Forensic Accounting Degree.
- Managerial Accounting Degree.
- CPA Degree.
- Master's of Science in Accounting Degree.
- MBA in Accounting Degree.
- MBA in Forensic Accounting Degree.