Asked by: Guisela Mutschlechnersports cricket
What Bangalore is famous for?
Last Updated: 22nd June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, what is famous in Bangalore buy?
Street Markets in Bangalore
- M.G Road. M.G Road is a popular shopping street in Bangalore(source)
- Commercial Street. A famous clothes market in Bangalore(source)
- Chickpet Market. Chickpet is famous for its sarees(source)
- Avenue Street.
- Malleswaram Market.
- Electronics Market at SP Road.
- Gandhi Bazaar.
Similarly, what should I not miss in Bangalore? 11 Best Things To Do In Bengaluru India - Not To BeMissed!
- Bangalore Palace. Source: Ramnath Bhat on Flickr.
- Bannergatta National Park. Source: Ashwin Kumar on Flickr.
- Lal Bagh and Cubborn Park. These two parks are the ideal placesfor nature lovers to beat the heat.
- Wonderla Water Park. Source: Wikimedia.
- St. Mary's Basilica Church.
- HAL Aerospace Museum.
- Horse riding.
People also ask, what can we buy from Bangalore?
Here is a list of some top places in Bangalore to snap upsouvenirs that are worth every penny.
- Varnam Store. Tourists usually tend to buy a souvenir thatreflects the culture and traditions of the place they are in.
- Jute Cottage.
- Balaji's Antiques & Collectibles.
- Raga Arts.
- Cauvery Handicrafts Emporium.
Which is Bangalore's biggest mall?
MANTRI SQUARE MALL - Mantri Square Malls is claimed to be the biggestmalls in the country because of the retail floor area of 1.7million square feet. It has 3 floors and is situated in Malleswaramin Bangalore,India.