Asked by: Raluca Esplosapersonal finance credit cards
What bills can I pay through Western Union?
Last Updated: 8th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, what bills can I pay with Western Union?
Send payments directly to participating billersinthe United States for your mortgage, auto, credit card,insurance,utility, government bills, and more withWestern Union'sBill Payments service.
how long does it take for Western Union to pay a bill? Direct to Bank deposit typically takes between 2 to5business days, but could vary, depending on country.BillPayment may vary depending on the selected speedofdelivery or the biller. Mobile Money Transfer (transfer toareceiver's mobile wallet) – generally deliveredwithinminutes*.
Similarly one may ask, what bills can u pay at Kroger?
Make sure your bills are paid on timewitha visit to Money Services in your local Krogerstore.Pay electricity, gas, cable and cell phonebills fromone of our 15,000 billers at a time that suitsyou.
How do I make a Western Union payment?
Send money for cash pickup
- Log in to your profile. If you don't have a profile,pleaseregister for free.
- Choose country, amount and delivery method (cash).
- Enter your receiver's name.
- Pay with your credit card 6
- You'll get a confirmation by email. Save the trackingnumber(MTCN) to share with your receiver for pickup.