Asked by: Florine Smiedodapersonal finance credit cards
What can be used as ID in UK?
Last Updated: 23rd January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, what are valid forms of ID in the UK?
- Current valid (signed) full EU Passport.
- Current valid (signed) non EU Passport.
- Current valid National ID card (non UK Nationals)
- Current Full2 UK Driving Licence.
- Current UK / EU Photocard Driving Licence1withCounterpart.
- Current Firearms/Shotgun Certificate.
- Current State Pension notification letter.
Likewise, can a debit card be used as ID? Acceptable forms ofidentification(ID) (A credit card can be used as aprimaryform of ID only if it contains both a photo and asignatureand is not expired. Any credit card can beused as asecondary form of ID, as long as it containsa signature andis not expired.
Likewise, people ask, what can you use as proof of ID?
- The following forms of proof of place of residenceareaccepted:
- Utility company bills.
- Bank statement.
- Photographic ID.
- Tax assessment.
- Certificate of voter registration.
- Correspondence from a government authority regarding thereceiptof benefits.
- Mortgage statement.
Is a student card a form of ID?
A campus card is more commonly known asastudent card or student ID card. It isanidentification document certifying the status ofastudent. Campus cards are usually valid foronesemester (possibly two), and must be renewed or extendedafterthat.