Asked by: Valvanuz Pelarigohobbies and interests beadwork
What can I do with extra glass?
Last Updated: 4th April, 2020
- Flower vase centerpiece. Used soda bottles gain new life in this rustic centerpiece. (
- Colorful bottle chandelier. Light up your room by reusing old wine bottles. (
- Painted flower vases.
- Bottle tree.
- Tiki torch bottles.
- Rainbow wine bottle lanterns.
- Candles in cut wine bottles.
- Hummingbird feeder.
Click to see full answer.
Just so, what can I do with extra mason jars?
13 Brilliant Ways To Use (Or Reuse) A Glass Jar
- Put A Spout On It. This is one of my all-time favorite mason jar projects, because it's so easy.
- Marinate Meat.
- Make A Soap Dispenser.
- Give It A Makeover.
- Light It Up.
- Make A Pretty Candle.
- Plant An Herb Garden.
Likewise, how can I reuse a glass milk bottle? 10 clever ways to reuse your glass milk bottle
- Vase. The easiest trick in the book.
- Salad Dressing Shaker.
- Kids DIY.
- Smoothies or Juices.
- Water Kefir.
In this manner, what can I do with empty glass Coke bottles?
Between soda, sparkling water, beer, and wine, glass bottles tend to collect around the house pretty easily.
13 Gorgeous Ways to Repurpose Glass Bottles
- Picture Frames. DIY Network.
- Painted Vases.
- Simple Bottle Design.
- Kitchen Organization.
- Classy Spray Bottle.
- Candle Stick Holders.
- Bottle Bird Feeders.
- Outdoor Planters.
Are mason jars worth anything?
Nowadays, you can even buy a big flat of Mason jars for pretty cheap at your local craft or household goods store — but the older ones can fetch much higher prices. Typically, the smaller or more common antique jars can go for about $20 apiece, but the more rare versions can sell for as much as $300.