Asked by: Taida Juhmanvideo gaming console games
What can I use the ps4 camera for?
Last Updated: 11th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, what games use the ps4 camera?
All PlayStation VR games use & require the cameraforhead tracking as well as the Move controllers, if theyareused.
- Alien: Isolation.
- Angry Birds Star Wars.
- Bacon Butthole Army.
- Baila Latino.
- Commander Cherry's Puzzled Journey.
- FIFA 15, 16 and 17.
- Just Dance 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- LittleBigPlanet 3.
Also, how does the ps4 camera connect? How to connect and set up your PS Camera
- Connect the PS Camera cable to the AUX port on the back ofyourPS4.
- Place your PS Camera on a level surface directly facingwhereyou'll be sitting when you play.
- Change the angle of the PS Camera to make sure it'scapturingthe right area.
One may also ask, is there a camera on the ps4?
PlayStation®Camera Depth-sensing 3D technology accurately tracks you,yourDUALSHOCK™4, and PlayStation®Move controllers toprovidean intuitive and extraordinary gaming experience.Automatically login via facial recognition, and use voice commandsto easilynavigate the PS4™ menu andlaunchgames.
Do you need the camera for ps4 VR?
PlayStation VR checklist In fact, the standard bundle doesn't even includethePlayStation Camera, vital for PSVR use. So, tosummarise,here's everything you'll need to playPlayStationVR: PlayStation Move Controller x2(Optional) SonyDualShock 4 controller.