Asked by: Mohamad Gstettnerstyle and fashion bath and shower
What can I use to clean a floor?
Last Updated: 3rd May, 2020
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar and 1 gallon of warm water.
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar, 1 gallon of warm water, and 2 tablespoons of mild dish soap.
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar, 1 gallon of warm water, and several drops of scented oils or lemon juice.
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, what is the best homemade floor cleaner?
Homemade All Purpose Floor Cleaner
- Two cups warm water.
- ½ cup white vinegar.
- ¼ cup rubbing alcohol.
- Three drops liquid dish soap (make sure it doesn't contain any antibacterial ingredients, moisturizers, or oxygen bleach)
- 5 – 10 drops essential oil (like peppermint oil) of your choice.
Beside above, what should I use to clean my kitchen floor? The Cleaning Process:
- Begin by sweeping the floor, being sure to flush dirt from corners and under appliances.
- First attempt to clean your floor with warm water and a mop.
- If the dirt remains, use Ivory dish soap in warm water.
- Using the mop or soft cloth, scrub the floor gently.
- Use towels to clean up excess moisture.
Accordingly, can you use dish soap to mop the floor?
Mopping — Add a few drops of dish soap to a bucket of water and your floors will sparkle. Surface cleaning — You don't need special cleaning solutions for your countertops and walls. Just add a few drops of dish soap to warm water and scrub them clean.
Is vinegar good for mopping floors?
Mopping your floors with Vinegar is safe for most all floor types including wood floors. Mopping a floor with crumbs still on it can cause the starches in the crumbs to turn to gluten and create spots that are very difficult to clean. Mix together 1/4 cup of white vinegar with a 1 quart of water in your bucket.