Asked by: Arseniy Prasatafood and drink desserts and baking
What can you add to vanilla yogurt?
Last Updated: 20th March, 2020
- Fresh Fruit. A simple way to dress up plain Greek yogurt is to add fresh fruit to balance the yogurt's tangy taste.
- Honey, Nuts and Granola.
- Cherry Chocolate Chip.
- Strawberry Shortcake.
- Banana Nut.
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, can you add vanilla extract to yogurt?
Sweeten plain yogurt at home with your favorite flavors. It's much lower in sugar than store-bought flavors. Just stir in fresh or frozen fruit (like frozen blueberries) and a dash (about 5 drops) of vanilla extract (or other extract) or a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
One may also ask, how much vanilla do I add to yogurt? 3 tablespoons of vanilla per gallon of yogurt. 3/4 cup sugar equivalent per gallon of yogurt.
People also ask, how can I spice up my yogurt?
Five Ways To Flavor Homemade Yogurt
- Add a spoonful of jam or fresh fruit to replicate popular commercial yogurts. Start with 1 tablespoon per cup and adjust to taste.
- Add Sugar, honey, maple syrup or any other sweetener to taste.
- Flavor extracts. Add 2-3 drops of extract per cup of yogurt and adjust to taste.
What can I add to plain Greek yogurt to make it taste better?
53 Simple Ways to Make Greek Yogurt Taste Better
- Make your yogurt tastier, crunchier, and energizing with some cacao nibs.
- Add a sweetener like maple syrup or honey.
- Mix in some nuts, seeds, or nut butters.
- Eat like Tom Brady and add some avocados to your yogurt.
- Try something different with sweet and spicy yogurt.
- Add some goji berries or other kinds of fruit.